Every life ever lived is but an experiment rerun. –Jamie Cearley, PhD
Be a better life manager.
I am atypical; a freak. Life looks different to me. This has always been the case. Maybe that is why I became a scientist.
I am infatuated by observation. The mechanics of how people work, how nature works, how lives work all fascinate me. I guess you could say I have made a profession out of observing what I call “life experiments.”
In all my observation so far, one point is clear; the simplest experiment is the most valuable.
In short, Simple Living Rich Life.
I want to share with you all I have observed to help make the most of your “life experiment.” Let’s get going.
Inspiration starts here:
- 13 Unmistakable Clues Your Stuff Owns You
- Who Is Stupid? 10 Actions of Real Stupid People
- 19 Practical Paths to Less Clutter
- 10 Ways You Must be Weird to Live a Simple Rich Life
- When Did it Start Taking Courage to Leave Work at Four O’Clock?
If you like learning on the lighter side you will enjoy these short posts:
- The insanity of following the masses to a sure end – “So You Think You are Smarter Than a Bug”
- Why you should make the most of each moment – “Life. Like a Flash. It’s Gone.
- The advantages of taking your focus off of money – “Tired of Counting dollars? Start Counting Stars Instead”
You can always see the whole hoot and caboodle by exploring the Archive if you are one of those that likes drinking from a fire hose.
In any case, there are lots of ways to keep up with what comes next. Even my newsletters and social media efforts are simple yet rich.
Choose one or more from top menu. You won’t be disappointed.